- Beds & Accessories
- Daily Living Products
- Infection Control
- Medical Cushions
- Medical Mattresses
- Mobility Products
- Power Chairs & Scooters
- Transfer & Weighscales
- Trolleys & Furniture
PushPads by Surfaceskins
Numerous studies have identified door handles and push plates as prime sources of microbial contamination.
Door Pushpads self-disinfect in seconds, to prevent the transmission of pathogens from one door user to the next, breaking the chain of infection.
Pushpads have been developed in collaboration with key international infection control experts and material scientists to specifically help reduce the transmission of germs from repeated door contact.
NHS and other independent laboratory tests have demonstrated that the Pushpads product kill most harmful bacteria and viruses quickly and effectively.
Pushpads have been tested to seven days use or 1000 activations (whichever occurs first), after this they can be easily replaced with a new pad to ensure maximum protection.
Pushpads by Surfaceskins features & specifications:
- Door Pushpad, snap fits into holster, weekly disposable
- Complements existing hand cleaning practices & gel dispensers
- Low cost, minimal capital outlay & easy to fit
- Recycled plastic components
- Designed to reduce the spread of infection, killing germs in seconds
- Secretes alcohol gel under pressure to self-disinfect surface
- Demonstrates a passion & commitment to hand hygiene
- Gel or hand washing Clean Hands + Pushpads = STAY CLEAN
Pushpad – 276mm x 98mm / Holster – 376mm x 109mm (Single Pad)
Each box contains 10 Disposable Pushpads and 2 holsters / door brackets.
Express Post and Parcel Post options available. Express post deliveries usually within 1-2 business days except for remote areas. Free local pick up or delivery in the Kalgoorlie and Wollongong areas. Items are flammable and must be road transported so delays can occur with express post options. Large orders require a separate freight quote.
Shop with confidence our latest product range